Tuesday, December 15, 2015

v.17 and .18 updates!

Hey guys. First off, I'd like to apologize for not updating here in ages - things have been really crazy around my place lately, between work and life in general. That's not a great excuse, but it is what it is. I had no intentions of abandoning my followers here, life just got really busy. Instead of going on about not posting here, however, let's fix that - starting with a list of all the things that have gotten done recently.

UPDATE .17 AND .18 CHANGES
-3rd boss fight finished
-Caves areas have all been reworked with new parallax background
-New collectible added! Split health upgrades - collect 3 to form a full health upgrade. 6 total so far.
-New area introduced (The Catacombs)
-Work started on two new Patron-paid enemies (Hellhound, and another secret one)
-4th boss fight has been planned out, work to begin soon
-Main menu finally added to the game, including a real menu for control customization
-A bunch of new rooms to explore
-Many bugs and minor issues resolved

Those are most of the major things that have been done over the past two updates. I'll list the other, more minor changes at the bottom of this post - but for now, let's get to what I'm doing for the next update.

UPDATE v.19 GOALS
-Finish one of the Patron-paid enemies
-Add an extension to the 3rd boss fight H-scene
-Create a better logo for main menu
-Implement customizable gamepad controls into the options menu
-Add more sound effects to the game
-Create more content (areas)
-Fix more minor issues

This is a list of the things I hope to have done for New Years. I'd like to start speeding up development in the near future if I can, but that'll largely depend on life stuff. I should be moving to a new state and a new home soon, so things should improve dramatically after that once things have stabilized a bit. I should also have an easier time keeping up with updating you guys!

Anyhoo, there have been a few screenshots since the last time I updated here, so here's the links to those (you'll have to click them; built-in image support on Blogger is horrible).

Preview of the new area, the Catacombs: http://i.imgur.com/8zmHXdP.gif
Upcoming enemy, the Hellhound: http://i.imgur.com/LpEaDvh.png

I'd like to start offering more screenshots and videos of new features and enemies in the near future, so keep an eye out for those! Again, I'm really sorry I stopped updating here for so long. I'll do my best to change that in the coming weeks. Thank you all for your patience.
-A42


SIDE NOTE: Almost forgot to mention this! Myself and Orexius will be streaming for the next 4 days - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - starting at 1pm EST and going until at least 7pm est, possibly later. Hope you guys can stop by! I'll leave the link here, just in case you don't have it yet: https://picarto.tv/Anon42




MINOR FIXES IN v.17 AND v.18
-Incorrect numbering on the map screen has been fixed
-Second boss fight now finally has music
-Fixed improper Struggle damage scaling
-Alicia no longer sometimes takes damage while orgasming during masturbation
-Button added to reset keyboard and gamepad controls to default (no more being unable to control the game!)
-Alicia is no longer invincible during manual masturbation
-Manual masturbation can now be canceled by releasing the masturbation key
-Many resilient masturbation bugs have now been fixed
-DRASTICALLY reduced the speed the Libido gauge empties at; climaxing from masturbation will now empty it immediately
-Longstanding collision issue with underside of Deep Soil ramps fixed
-Altered checkpoint system to be tied to Save Points

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to tying the knot with hellhound :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how and where to download

    ReplyDelete