Tuesday, December 29, 2015

No stream today

Hey everyone, quick update about streams. I was going to stream every day after Christmas until New Years, but some stuff came up, and I have to skip today's stream. I should still be able to do the 30th and 31st, though! Sorry to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to today's stream, but I have some life stuff I have to take care of before New Years (nothing bad though, so no worries).

In addition to that, I just wanted to let everyone know that there won't be 5 new H-scenes this month, like I mentioned I might be able to do earlier. There just wasn't enough time for it on top of the other things that needed to be done; however, there WILL be 3 new scenes, so it's still one of the largest amounts of new H-content there's ever been for an update! I have high hopes next month will be similarly large, as well.
-A42

No comments:

Post a Comment