Sunday, December 20, 2015

Another stream today + Stream schedule changes!

Hey everyone! Quick update for you all - yesterday was supposed to be the last day of our marathon stream, but we decided to extend it one more day! Me and Orexius are going to be streaming in about 30 minutes, at 1pm EST, up until about 5pm EST. Here's the link if you don't have it: https://picarto.tv/Anon42

I've also discovered over the past few days that doing slightly shorter streams (~4 hours instead of 6+) more frequently is much more productive for myself - so Crisis Point will be going through some stream scheduling changes very soon! I'm planning on trying to stream at least 4 times a week from now on, for about 4 hours at a time. The main reason behind this change is that my computer chair is insanely uncomfortable, and spending more time than that sitting there ends up killing my legs by the end of the day. Splitting up the time a bit more makes me feel more productive, and much more excited to work - which means the work comes out better and everybody benefits in general.

Anyway, that's enough about that! I'm gonna get ready for the stream, and afterwards, I'll make a real update post for you all to show what we've been working on over the past few days! Hope to see you at the stream!
-A42

No comments:

Post a Comment