Friday, February 5, 2016

v.20 release

(As always, the playable update talked about here is Patreon-exclusive; there is no public download)

Hey everybody! First off, I'm sorry this update was delayed so long. January was a crazy month for me, and February seems like it's going to be more or less the same. Hopefully it won't interfere with work as much this month, though. Here's what I managed to get done:

-Implement subweapon functions against the Warped Sentry (Force Shot, Wire Shot)
-Animate and Implement the Hellhound enemy (1 H-scene so far; no climax yet)
-Implement actual debug menu instead of keyboard shortcuts
-Create more content (areas) [5]
-Fix more minor issues

Unfortunately, as you can probably see, I had to move several things from this update into next month so I could finish it - and it still ended up 5 days late. Still, there's a new (highly requested) enemy with an H-loop, and the Warped Sentry is combat complete now! She's definitely the most intricate enemy the game has had yet, with a bunch of different ways to deal with her in combat, which is largely why she took so long to create. The Hellhound was very simple in comparison, but I only had enough time to get his H-loop done; he'll get a climax scene in the next update. Speaking of which..

UPDATE v.21 GOALS
-Finish BE H-animations for Warped Sentry
-Finish H-animations for Hellhound
-Implement new powerup
-Move keyboard shortcuts (such as Minimap and Fullscreen) to options menu
-Create more content (areas)
-Fix more minor issues

Here are my goals for the next month. I'm hoping I'm not reaching too far with the amount of H-animations I want to get done, but I'll do my best to make them all happen! With any luck I'll be able to make up for this update's lateness by delivering a great update in March. I'll let you guys know when I'm going to be starting streams again; it should be within the next week or so.




UPDATE v.20 MINOR ISSUES
-Shooting while crouching now properly reflects the position of the gun
-Alicia can no longer leave crouch while using the Wire Shot
-Finally organized my files even though noone cares about this part
-Bandaged a minor bug in the collision code
-Fixed the wire shot disconnecting from the gun during certain animations
-Animation bug when Alicia slides into a Latcher fixed
-Buffed blue slime damage
-Fixed bug where enemies would not knock Alicia down when she's grabbed by Latcher
-Fixed bug where Alicia's arm was still clothed when shooting during BE

No comments:

Post a Comment