Sunday, February 14, 2016

Bad news

Hi everyone. I'm, uh.. not really sure how to say this, so I guess I'll just get it out in the open. I'm sure you've noticed I haven't really been around or posted much since the v.20 release; at first, that was just because I was taking a break from work for a bit. But that should've ended by now. Instead, I learned a few days ago that my father has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I'm in the middle of trying to figure out travel plans to go and see him, and I've been really up and down at any given moment, so I haven't really gotten much work done. I'm still going to try my best to get some content for you guys by March, but the update is probably going to be smaller than usual. Sorry for any disappointment. I'll keep you posted on my plans in the coming weeks.
-A42

10 comments:

  1. I just lost my father yesterday early in the morning. I'm sorry for everything you're going through. Take care of your family and yourself before worrying about us internet hooligans. Stay strong. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for the sake of your father and your family. Take care of yourself and make sure to cherish every moment you have, and worry about us later. We'll always welcome you back. Stay strong~ *hugs too*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you lost your mind?!? Forget about the Game for now! Go see him! The Game can wait! And meant frendly: We won´t die without the Game sooo Take care about the ones that are "really" important for you first! After all Family and Friends are the most important in life! = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because, you know . . . you only have one . . . = (

      Delete
  4. http://www.dhealthsoft.com/2016/02/18/a-woman-can-cure-cancer-the-fourth-stage-by-the-natural-way/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear that anon. It never easy hearing a family members has cancer especially a parent. The game can wait, see to your family. I wish the best for your family in your time of crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm with eleven on this one, real life stuff matters more then just a game, i do hope for the best and will pray for his health

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope everything is going well, how is your father doing anon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything will be okay anon, god bless

    ReplyDelete