Wednesday, September 16, 2015

v.16 info + stream soon

EDIT 2: Stream's over, guys. It didn't last too long, about 3 hours, but I'm not feeling too great right now. Still, I got a decent amount done - I'll post a gif of what I did today soon, along with the date for the next stream. For those of you who stopped by, thanks for the company!

EDIT 1: Alright guys, I'm about to start the stream! Come join in if you have the time!
https://picarto.tv/Anon42


ORIGINAL POST: Bleugh. Okay, hi guys. Sorry for the absolute dead silence over the past few weeks. The end of last month was crazy stressful, and then I ended up getting sick the past week and barely had the energy to get out of bed. I'm mostly better now though, and way behind on work - so I'm gonna be hosting a lot of streams in the near future to try and get a lot of shit done as fast as I can. I'm actually going to be starting one in about an hour, at 2pm EDT - Orexius will be there as well, on and off. I'll edit this post with the stream link once it begins.

In the meantime though, I figure I should probably post what I got done for v.15, and what I plan to do for v.16, so here we go!

UPDATE v.15 GOALS

-Continue work on 3rd boss fight
-Finish Alraune BE H-scene
-Animate Alicia masturbation scene
-Work on more detail animations for Alicia
    (Landing animation)
    (Landing into Running transition)
    (New Crouch pose and inbetweens)
-Create more content (areas)
-Fix more minor issues

And my plans for v.16:

UPDATE v.16 GOALS

-Try to finish 3rd boss fight
-Implement new powerup
-Fix old H-animations where Alicia's clothing disappeared
-Start reworking Caves areas for new parallax background
-Add animation replay feature to boss battle game over scenes
-Work on more detail animations for Alicia
-Create more content (areas)
-Fix more minor issues

It's a bit of a tall order, especially now that I'm way behind right out of the gate, but I'm hopeful I can still get most of it done. That's why I'll be streaming a lot, since I'm always more productive in streams.

Anyway, that's all for now. I haven't actually gotten anything done yet because of taking a week off to recover, then getting sick and all. I should have some stuff to actually show soon though!
-A42

1 comment: