Tuesday, August 25, 2015

New animation + Stream announcement

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to post this, I've been meaning to do it since the last stream ended but there's been a lot of stuff keeping me busy over the past few days.

http://i.imgur.com/OfWPAaa.gif

This is the animation I worked on during my stream on the weekend. I did a few touchups post-stream, but it was mostly done by the time it ended. Since it was the first public stream, a lot more people showed up than usual - I don't want to say anything definitive yet, but if things work out, I think there may be some good news in the near future because of it!

In any case, me and Orexius are planning on hosting another stream this Thursday, beginning at 6pm EDT, as per usual. I'm still behind on this month's update, so I'll probably try to fit in at least one more stream in addition to this by the end of the month, since I tend to be much more productive on stream. Thanks for your patience guys, and I'll make another post around the time the next stream begins!
-A42

2 comments:

  1. Any new Maplestory Version? hmm.. i have a question.. Is it maplestory animated GIF higest version is 0.7v? or there is a higher version? if there is can you send me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comrade, your last link got MMMURDERED.

    ReplyDelete