Monday, November 24, 2014

v.05 release

Hey there, everyone! I'm currently prepping to leave the house on a Thanksgiving trip, and I won't have access to any of my files while I'm gone, so it's time to release v.05!

Download v.05 here!


UPDATE v.05 CHANGES
-Add in melee attack [Fully implemented, not fully animated]
-Add in a non-knockdown "taking damage" animation
-Design, animate, and prep enemies for combat (Warped Soldier) [Most animations missing minor details, no melee attack yet]
-More sex animations (Warped Soldier)
-Begin designing first boss [Mostly planned out, partially coded, not yet sprited]
-Implement customizable controls
-Finish HUD
-Finish retiling areas
-Create more content (areas) - Introducing the Summit!


Because of the craziness of last month, I had to move a few things to the next update, because of a lack of time - mostly animation work. Now, for v.06, I'm focusing on things that will be relatively easy to do, in the hopes of giving myself some time to catch up. That doesn't mean there won't be a good amount of new content, though!


UPDATE v.06 GOALS
-Finish kick animation + Warped Soldier detail
-Update crouching pose again
-Begin work on cumming animations
-Work on first boss more, hopefully finish and fully implement (unlikely)
-Re-code collision engine
-Design more of game map
-Plan out environmental hazards, perhaps implement?
-Create more content (areas)



Now that v.05 is out, I'm gonna be offline for the next week or so, so don't expect much from me until then. Hope you guys enjoy it!
-A42

2 comments:

  1. Yo anon! Before you leave you should make a hot fix! Apparently all the controls for debug mode are available right from the start! :O I don't know if this was intended or is a bug. Just letting you know man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well shit. As you can probably tell I had already left by the time you posted that, lol. It wasn't a bug per se, I just forgot to turn them off before releasing. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up anyway!

      Delete