Thursday, July 31, 2014

New patreon update has arrived!

Hey guys! Quick update here to let you know that development on Crisis Point is still proceeding steadily. A new prototype update was released last night, and to coincide with that I figured I'd share a few of the pieces of information that have been posted during the early days of the Patreon campaign.


First off is the design of another planned enemy. This "friendly" plant lady will show up later on in the game.




Aside from that, my lovely ladyfriend has designed some fantastic cover art for the Patreon page, showing off Alicia's more intimidating side. This picture is already public, but I'll repost it here for your convenience.


Well, that's about all I have to say for now. Before I finish, I'd like to clarify the update schedules a bit more, just to avoid any confusion. I'm currently attempting to update Crisis Point about once a month, and every time a new Patron-exclusive update comes out, the previous update will be made available to the public. That means, ideally, it'll be about a month until the next playable update makes its way to non-patrons.

That's all from me for today. 'Til next time!
-A42

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to see another variation of the friendly creature that isn't so friendly. Might throw some players off if they aren't careful enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap, although it might just be yet another tacked on singular futanari event to pander to the somewhat-minority(is there a word for medium demographic?) My interest is up 110%

    Oh, might want to work on a clothed variant though, homophobic people get REALLY anal about it and you seem like the person who wants to turn as much profit as possible. If it's more than one futa-related events you would get yourself a thread on FutariPalace. minor traffic at best, but hey, it's a thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plant girl won't get clothes. Neither will the other naked enemies, lol. Don't forget though, I decided (and stated) a long time ago that there will be options to remove potentially objectionable content like futa. The enemy won't be removed from the game, but her dick won't be showing and her sex scenes will be turned off.

      Also, to assuage your fears of this being a tacked on, pandering event, I like futa. I'm not certain yet if there will be more futa enemies than this plant girl in the game, but there will certainly be just as much love put into her as any other enemy.

      Thanks for name-dropping FutanariPalace, by the way. I'll give it a look to see if it's a good place to mention the game. The bigger the audience, the better!

      Delete
  3. Good to see you are still posting here no matter how minimal info. I am very glad that you are being economically supported so you can carry on too. I'm also glad that you are improving designs and proportions, please keep proportions steady :D, the gun looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember: if you want a good and memorable game, you should reference from really good games (not copy them, just get inspiration). Once your game gets as good as you want it to.. people will use yours as a reference :D.

      Delete
  4. OH. MAH. GAWD.

    You made futanari! I luvs you!~

    My #1 fetish in the world. I give this my 175% approval, thank you!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like her, man. I was never a big fan of futa - or, at least, that's what I WOULD have said if you asked me a few years ago. I have a growing love for it nowadays ;)

      Delete
    2. There is literally no downside to it! :O more of an add-on to a woman's body i suppose~

      i'm glad to see my it becoming less niche' and more loved, means more great stuff like this being created.

      Delete